As far as the administrative Function is concern Finance Department is having 6 Head of Department under it. It controls the working of treasuries and rendition of A/c's to A.G., Internal Audit and Pension Claim preparation, statutory audit of local bodies and grant-in-aided institution, liaison between Nationalised Bank and Small Savings.
- Guidelines in relation to the budget allocation plan for the budget allocation and expenditure for the financial year 2021-22.
- Regarding the preparation of Annual Financial Statements of PSUs constituted under various departments of MadhyaPradesh government and sending it to the Accountant General's office
- Regarding the supply of books of report on the revenue sector, public sector undertakings, economic sector, general and social sector of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the financial year ended 31 March 2018.
- Regarding continuation of temporary posts.
- Regarding collection of information for the accounting of accounts in the Finance Accounts of the year 2020-21
- For the office of the Commission from 9 February 2021 .....
- With respect to withdrawal of bills / checks from the State Government Fund
- Guidelines regarding quarterly action plan for budget allocation and expenditure for the financial year 2021-22
- Arrears paid after fixation of salary under Madhya Pradesh Salary Revision Rules 2017
- Expression of interest for valuation of properties
- Financial Year 2020-21 - Budget allocation, monthly / quarterly action plan of expenditure and guidelines regarding checks / dues.
- Regarding the approval of permanent advance to the Employees Commission
- Regarding fixation of salary of fifth and sixth pay scale to officers / employees posted on deputation from Madhya Pradesh State Oilseeds Association
- Regarding the budget allocation for the financial year 2020-21, the first and second supplementary estimates.
- Arrears paid after fixation of salary under Madhya Pradesh Salary Revision Rules, 2017
- Press Release (Hindi)
- Corrigendum 2021-22
- Index Schedule / Supplement-2
- Schedule Precis / Supplementary-2
- Schedule / Supplementary-2