As far as the administrative Function is concern Finance Department is having 6 Head of Department under it. It controls the working of treasuries and rendition of Accounts to A.G., Internal Audit and Pension Claim preparation, statutory audit of local bodies and grant-in-aided institution, liaison between Nationalised Bank and Small Savings.Read More[..]
- Regarding on-line presentation of Annual Confidential Report of Madhya Pradesh State Financial Service Officers
- Proposed procedure for Release of funds under the Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) and monitoring Utilization of the fund released- reg.
- Rate of interest on deposits in various funds during the first quarter of the financial year 2022-23
- Participation for the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management course organized by A.I.C.T.E.
- Regarding requisite information in respect of preparation of Statement-10 for the Financial year 2021-22.
- Regarding collection of information for the financial year 2021-22
- Information related to Appendix-XI and XII for preparation Finance accounts 2021-22 reg.
- Transfer of officers of Madhya Pradesh Finance Service/Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service cadre
- Arrangements for cleanliness in government offices
- SURRENDER/RE- APPROPRIATION SANCTION ORDERS ISSUED DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2021-22 REGARDING.
- Sanction of Dearness Allowance to the employees working on deputation in the State Government undertakings/Corporations/Mandals and grant-aided institutions of the State Government.
- Petition no. wp 11852/2020 Shri Kedarnath Garg against Madhya Pradesh government and others and revision petition number 184/2021 against Madhya Pradesh government Shri Kedarnath Garg and others
- Regarding of Surrender/Re-appropriation sanction orders issured during the financial year 2021-22
- Volume-3-Demand Summary
- Financial year 2022-23 - Guidelines regarding budget allocation and quarterly action plan of expenditure
- Third Supplementary Estimate - 2021-22-Demand wise Precise
- Third Supplementary Estimate - 2021-22-Demand wise
- Third Supplementary Estimate - 2021-22-Index
- Volume-4-Major Head Summary Under Demands And Department Wise Expenditure And New Items List
- Regarding discussion on the third supplementary estimate for the year 2021-22