As far as the administrative Function is concern Finance Department is having 6 Head of Department under it. It controls the working of treasuries and rendition of Accounts to A.G., Internal Audit and Pension Claim preparation, statutory audit of local bodies and grant-in-aided institution, liaison between Nationalised Bank and Small Savings.Read More[..]
- FAQS on the Procedure for Release of funds under the Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) and monitoring Utilization of the funds released.
- Regarding Chief Minister COVID-19 Special Grace Scheme
- Process of testing and administrative approval of publicly funded programs, schemes and projects
- Regarding providing information in various appendices and statement sheets for the note of accounts in the financial accounts of the year 2020-21.
- For minor heads under Public Service Commission, a corrigendum is issued by amending the following
- Presentation in the Legislative Assembly of the First Supplementary Estimates for the year 2021-2022